Here is a pretty easy way to add some 'love' to your home decor.
What You'll Need:
- Fabric (I used an old curtain)
- Black paint
- Red felt or fabric
-Lace or material to hang pennants from
-Hot glue gun
The How To:
- First decide how large you want your pennants to be.
- Then cut out a pennant for each of the letters and spaces in your valentine saying.
- Next paint the letters on them.
- Trace some hearts on the red fabric and then cut them out.
- Then hot glue the hearts where you want them on the pennants/banner.
-Next hot glue the pennants on to your lace.
For added fun I strung the banner across an old frame empty frame that I had laying around.
I also added a silhouette in the corner of the frame to add to the fun of it.